Become a Self-employed worker or indepedent contractor in Spain

You have decided to fly solo. Choose a control tower to
guide you safely.

Questions? Request more information or a custom quote:
  • +34 932 070 569


Among the international citizens who settled in Spain and Barcelona, ​​some decide to start a business activity on their own without forming a company. These independent self-employed workers in Spain are called “autónomos”.

At Campos Catafal, an English speaking lawyer will help you establish yourself as a self-employed worker and will be able to clear your doubts and help you with all the paperwork before starting your business.


  • Help obtaining the Spanish NIE, a personal tax identifier necessary to become self-employed
  • Advice on the legal, administrative and accounting obligations of the self-employed in Spain, with focus on the applicable laws according to the economic activity

© 2020 Campos Catafal Advocats SCP | Lawyers Barcelona | +34 932 070 569 |

This site uses cookies and similar technologies to offer you a tailored navigation and improve our services, as well as for statistical purposes. If you continue navigating this site, you acknowledge having been informed of this. More information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.